Published on November 17th, 2015 | by makesupply0
Leather Cash Strap Card Wallet – Free PDF Template – Build Along Video Tutorial
In this video tutorial we will be making a two pocket card wallet with a cash strap. This tutorial will assume you have some basic previous experience in leatherworking.
Be sure to download the card wallet template to print out and follow along!
Usage Note: You are free to use this card holder design to create and even sell the end product. However, you cannot re-distribute this template in any form.
Need help with stitching? Check out our saddle stitch tutorial.
Inventory of Tools used in this tutorial:
- Hermann Oak Natural Veg Tan Leather (3-4oz)
- 110-Lb Card Stock Paper
- No.2 X-ACTO Knife
- Wing Divider
- C.S. Osborne Scratch Awl
- Tandy Pro-Line Diamond Stitching Chisels – 3mm / 4 Prong
- Tandy Pro-Line Diamond Stitching Chisels – 3mm / 2 Prong
- Tandy Stitching Needles
- Wood Slicker
- Craft Sha Leather Edge Beveler No. 1
- 15″ Cork Back Metal Ruler
- Royalwood Waxed Irish Linen Thread (7-ply)
- Rubber Cement
- Various Grit Sandpaper (120 grit and 240 grit)
- Rubber Mallet (Not Pictured in video. Forgot about this one!)
- Block of Beeswax
- Cup of water
- Fiebing’s Saddle Soap