Published on August 21st, 2017 | by makesupply0
Leather Review: Avancorpo (Horse Fronts) from Cordovan.co
In this video we do a review of some ‘Crust’ Avancorpo single horse fronts leather from Cordovan.co. Below the embedded video is more details on how you can buy your own Avancorpo from them.
As discussed in the video here are the takeaway points when ordering this leather
- 100% natural vegetable tanned horse leather
- Can be used for dyeing, tooling, or embossing
- Treated with oils and greases
- Will age and patina beautifully
- 1.1-1.4 mm / 3-4oz weight
- Shaved and finely finished flesh side
- Medium-soft temper with good firmness.
The thickess of our hide measured at 1.3mm evenly all around the hide.
How To Order
You can purchase this leather and several other varieties (like italian shell cordovan) from Cordovan.co.