Published on July 23rd, 2019 | by makesupply4
Make A No-Stitch Leather Card Holder – Free PDF Template Set
In this video we make a 2 versions of a “no-stitch” leather envelope style card holder.
Be sure to download the free PDF template set below.
Free PDF Template Download
Please remember to print at 100% scale and making sure auto-scale is turned off. Test your dimensions after printing to make sure it is the correct size.
- No-stitch Leather Card Holder PDF Template (8.5″ x 11″ paper size)
- No-stitch Leather Card Holder PDF Template (A4 paper size)
Also available as an acrylic template set:
- No-stitch Leather Card Holder Acrylic Template Set
- (Etsy) – No-stitch Leather Card Holder Acrylic Template Set
Inventory of Tools
- No.2 X-ACTO Knife
- C.S. Osborne Scratch Awl
- Gum Tragacanth
- Dremel with Burnishing attachment
- Line 20 solid brass snaps
- BG Hand Press
- BG Snap Setter with Anvil
- Button Stud – Measure your leather thickness first!
This project was created with 3 oz. Wickett And Craig Buck Brown Harness Leather. I highly suggest something under 5 oz. Remember, you will be layering 3 pieces of leather at the attachment site. You have to take this stacking into consideration before ordering your snaps or button studs. Measure and make sure you have enough clearance. You can always skive down where the button stud/ snaps are stacked for a sleeker fit.